Contact us if you know of any additional sites to add at email@example.com
A Fortune With Real Estate Foreclosures And Short Sales
Real Estate Foreclosure Short Sale Course Reveals From Beginning To End
How To Short Sale A Property. Often Advertised. Rarely Delivered.
Foreclosure Profits Now Hot Selling Real Estate Investing E-book.
America's Hottest Foreclosure PropertiesTM
There are thousands of County Recorders in the United States. This is the only known single source for their addresses and phone numbers available on the Web. National real estate lenders and loan servicers will find this information a real time saver. Attorney's and title companies that operate nationally will also find it useful.
Pick a state.......
[Alaska] [Alabama][Arkansas][Arizona][California][Colorado][Connecticut][District of Columbia][Delaware][Florida][Georgia][Hawaii][Idaho][Iowa][Illinois][Indiana][Kansas][Kentucky][Louisiana][Massachusetts][Maryland][Maine][Michigan][Minnesota][Missouri][Mississippi][Montana][North Carolina] [North Dakota][Nebraska][New Hampshire] [New Jersey][New Mexico][Nevada][New York] [Ohio][Oklahoma][Oregon][Pennsylvania][Rhode Island] [South Carolina][South Dakota][Tennessee][Texas][Utah][Virginia][Virgin Islands] [Vermont][Washington][Wisconsin][West Virginia] [Wyoming]
Real Estate Experts
www.inman.com - Robert Bruss, well known real estate columnist and lawyer, publishes a monthly newsletter
- John Reed,
author of several landlording books, also publishes a newsletter
attorney and author of the book Flipping
Properties (Dearborn, 2001) and several home study programs; web
site contains many free articles and links to other resources
- Jeffrey Taylor,
publishes “Mr. Landlord”, the largest landlording newsletter
Estate Government Sites
nationwide listing of county real estate recording offices
- list of single-family properties for sale
– foreclosure REO’s from a large national bank
– web site detailing Canadian foreclosures and listings
– free nationwide database of HUD and VA repos for sale.
- Bank of America’s
online list of real estate owned (REO) properties.
– credit reporting, foreclosed homes, government and bank-owned
– California, Arizona & Nevada foreclosure auctioneers
– general foreclosure information, including a chat room
– includes information on mortgages, discrimination laws, government
laws and a listing of state by state recently foreclosed homes for sale
– nationwide database of foreclosed properties
http://list.realestate.yahoo.com - Yahoo Home Values, compares home sales by address and price
–nationwide housing data
– general real estate information for the investor including chat
– opportunity to communicate with other real estate investors online
– a national web site for networking with real estate investors,
includes how to articles, free newsletter, and chat rooms
– a nationwide listing of properties for sale with owner terms and
– home buying web sites, listings by community
www.vandema.com – commercial and residential resources covering various topics such as mortgage financing, realtors, appraisals, investments and management
www.homeadvisor.msn.com – MSN’s web site for general real estate information including tips on buying, selling, & renting
– information on creative financing, specializing in non-conventional
www.mrlandlord.com - Real Estate Investment Associations Online, a national listing of investor organizations through the Mr. Landlord web site
http://houseandhome.ad.realtor.com – the official site for the National Association of Realtors
www.Homescout.com – information on real estate agents
•Welcome to South Bend, Indiana - Real Estate & Home